AACTeens offers countless opportunities to help and join the organization. Some examples of these opportunities are: sharing your community service projects, writing newsletter of community service in your school and community, joining an AACTeens group already in your area, starting an AACTeens club in your school and even bringing AACTeens to your respective region.
If you would like to get involved with AACTeens, please consider joining one of our working committees.
- National Board: Create a National Board of High School and college students to run the organization.
- Advisory Board: Select distinguished professionals from a variety of related fields to serve as a resource and guide AACTeens in their community service efforts.
- School Profile Survey: Design and implementation of research tool.
- Technology Committee: Development of website and online social networking system and maintenance
- Recruitment Committee: Determination of membership criteria, application process, and liaison recruitment.
- Public Relations Committee: Development and dissemination of informational material
- Fundraising Committee: Exploration of funding sources such as grants, donations and membership fees.
- Awards Committee: Nominations and selection of exceptional students, teacher or service projects to highlight as models.
Take action and contact us to get involved!